We work with schools, educators, and clinicians to help children coping with childhood trauma. Our services include:
- Training for educators and mental health counselors on the topic of adverse childhood experiences.
- Play therapy training for clinicians.
- Supervision for those seeing licensure and RPT (registered play therapy credential) or SB-RPT (school based play therapist).
- Early intervention services.
- On-site mental health support for preschoolers, children, and teenagers at school in the form of individual and group therapy.
Mosaic Therapy founded in 2011 by a CPS school counselor who felt chidren in under-resourced communities needed more access to quality mental health services. We are 501c3 not-profit organization. We maintain a board of directors and are actively engaged in outreach efforts in the community. Since 2011, we have partner with a variety of charter and public schools to provide mental health services and trainings for teachers, clinicians and parents.
Get in touch
To bring our services to your school, or to learn more about our trainings and supervision, please leave us a message through the contact form and click Send.